Monday, November 13, 2006

Who is solitary?

I am solitary!

My name is John and I am an engineering student at the University of Iowa. I am studying (from time to time) computer engineering. Any opinions stated herein are my opinions (unless otherwise stated). Also, while I will attempt to tell the truth, this blog is by no means necessarily factual.

I took the internet tag 'solitary' from Xbox Live. I was hoping to use 'ph34r' (yeah it's really lame I know) as my xbl tag but was not able to. One of the suggested names given by Xbox Live was SolitaryPh34r. I took that as my xbl tag. In order to shorten my name on xbl I was simply called, for the most part, solitary. I have grown accustomed to this tag and taken it to be my name on the internet.

If you want to contact me, talk to me, chat, rendezvous, scream at me, congratulate me, or otherwise make something know to me you can do so these ways.

e-mail: xjohng (AT) gmail.com
aim: xjohng
msn: gooliquer (AT) msn.com (though I prefer aim)
icq: 215127009 (aim prefered)

Also, my new xbox live tag is "IAmSolitary". So if you want to play just go ahead and add me. My friends list isn't full yet so I'll probably add you even if I don't know who you are. If my friends list fills up you might have to message me elsewhere if you want to play.

that's all for now.

No comments: