Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Even though I said I wouldn't...

I have been playing poker this week. Made a FT at Pitbull Poker last night on a $5+.50 NLHE tourney. Was playing at my girlfriends apartment while watching Monsters Inc. Unfortunately I got no payout because only the top 3 were getting paid. There weren't that many people in the tourney. I think I made 7th (but I don't remember right now). Fortunately I made some money in a ring game at the same time. Current Pitbull Poker bankroll: $64.

Also, I played the $1,500 Guaranteed R/A this afternoon on Poker.com. Played well (in my opinion) up until the 1st break. There were 40 or so remaining at the first break. Since I was 10th in chips after other people added on I opted not to add on. This may have been a mistake (I am never sure how to play these types of tournaments). The problem came immediately after the break. I flopped 2 pair from the small blind. My only caller picked up a straight on the turn and I was down to about 10xBB. I was tilting a little from the hit and donked the rest of my chips away a few hands later. Current Poker.com bankroll: $83 (approx.)



I have some (personal) Blogger Poker Tour news to report. I received my BPT coupon and am psyched about it. Unfortunately for our hero, I will be working this Saturday during the tourney. It looks like I will be blinded out for my first BPT appearance. The host blog for the upcoming event is Flopilicious.com. Good luck to all those participating.

Also BPT related is the creation of a custom BPT google search. I would like to thank Mike from the Poker Pub for the creation. I will be adding the code for the search bar after finishing this post. Terms will be searched within all of the BPT participating blogs.



I joined up with this recently created poker community. We will be playing frequent MTT's on Poker.com. The first tourney will be Friday Dec. 15th at 9pm (lobby time). The plan is to move through several different types of poker (Texas Hold'em, Omaha, etc...). Feel free to register for the forums and say hi. Things haven't really gotten into high gear yet but when the group grows things should be kicking. I post under the forum name: solitary.

No comments: