Friday, November 24, 2006

Ok, I guess I lied

I have been playing some poker over this here little break of mine. I have been playing tonight on PitbullPoker.com. The site is annoying but I am able to play it at home better than Poker.com. For some reason my parent's internet connections hiccups a lot (that's the best word I can think of to describe it). Because of that Poker.com software seems to get d/c a lot and it's quite annoying. Since I'm playing with "free money" at Pitbull it's not as big of a deal. Although, it did suck when it made me muck cowboys pre-flop and I would have made $5-6 off the hand (2 small stacks all-in pre-flop). Other than that not much. Current Pitbull bankroll has been upped to $55 or so. Poker.com sits at about $120 after a $100 withdrawal the other day.

Other interesting gambling events today. I won $23 at my aunt/uncles this afternoon at our Thanksgiving get together. We played a game of complete chance and I won once. The game is called Left-Center-Right. Basically you play with 3 $1 bills (or $5 or $10 or $20....) and you roll dice. The dice have an R, L, C, and dot on them (I don't remember which have 2). Basically you roll the 3 dice and do what the dice says. You pass a dollar to the right, left, or center for R, L, and C. You do nothing if you get a dot. Eventually only one person has any money in front of them and they will it all. It's fun and easy and fairly cheap. Best of all, I happened to win the second time we played. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: