Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thurdays nights at work

Since the full-timers leave at 5pm during the week I can pretty much browse the internet in the evening (5-8) on Thursdays. I imagine that most of my posts on here are going to come on Thurs. evenings or weekends while I'm working because if I'm at home I'll probably play poker instead. These Thurs. evenings also give me a good time to scour the 2p2 forums for useful information.

Another time waster for me will also be Lord of The Rings Online, which I recently started playing. I'm currently running a elf Lore-Master on the server 'Windfola'. Currently level 12 with the name "Celathier". I'm new to the game but if anyone plays feel free to whisper me in game. Also, any that wants to try out a fun MMO I can give you a referral for a 10 day trial (the non referred trial is 7 days).

Had a nice night on the e-felt last night. Played only for a little more than an hour and managed to pick up 3 BI's at 10NL. I am also close to the next $20 release from my bonus from Full Tilt (90fpp or so). I will be picking up that $20 this evening as I grind out my 100fpp for the day. I am attempting to get the silver Iron Man level on Full Tilt this month. I would be trying for gold but I will be gone for 10 days so gold is pretty much out of the question. Managed to get bronze last month despite just starting on FT a third of the way through the month.

Current b/r:
Bodog - $80 - $90
Full Tilt - $120
Carbon Poker - ~$30

No comments: