Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hey all...

...or more likely no one.

I am back (I hope). It is my intent to revive this here blog and perhaps even make it worthwhile to read. I am currently playing mostly on Full Tilt with a little Bodog mixed in. I am currently sitting on about $80 - $90 on each site. I've been mostly 4-tabling 10NL full ring. I know that I should be rolled a little higher for 10NL but I am willing to deal with the possibility of busting. The last 2 days or so I've been 6-tabling with half buy-ins ($5 on 10NL). I am hoping to get more used to the extra 2 tables and make it my regular game plan.

I am currently trying to clear as much of the $300 bonus I was granted by Full Tilt to compensate for their servers going down several times in the last 2 weeks. I was only effected by the downtimes once but I'll take the bonus. The goal is to clear as much of the bonus as possible before spring break. The bonus deadline is the 22nd of this month.

I will be unable to play online over break because I will be in Lake Tahoe with my dad. I will be snowboarding during the day and I hope to make it to a poker room one or two evenings to play a little live poker.


I hope to come up with some goals for my poker play. I want to (and need to) improve my game. I've joined the twoplustwo forums (s/n: iamsolitary) and have been reading many posts there. I also have purchased pokertracker and will be going over my PT stats soon.

No comments: