Thursday, March 13, 2008

No rakeback for me

I made a big mistake when I signed up for Full Tilt. I did not sign up through a rakeback affiliate. And now it appears that I am screwed. I received the following as a response to my inquiry about the possibility of being transfered to a rakeback affiliate or perhaps given permission to recreate my/create a new account.

Hello John,

Thank you for contacting The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker.

Full Tilt does not pay players rakeback directly. There are a number of
rakeback affiliates who offer players up to 27% rakeback if they sign up
to Full Tilt Poker through their site.

Please note that this is not an issue which can be solved by opening
another account with Full Tilt Poker, it is against our site policy to
open more than one account. Though you could cease using your account,
we do not remove it from our system, nor do we freeze accounts in order
for players to create new ones.

However, we do value your continued support of Full Tilt Poker, and we
are currently looking into organizing something that will help players
who are not receiving rakeback from an affiliate. We have added your
username to our files for further consideration. Please be patient.

Also, it may interest you to know that there is an affiliate payment
plan in which the affiliate earns a percentage of their players rake,
but there is no rake back deals offered directly to the players. Our
affiliate program is not designed for personal rakeback, but can be used
to earn commission on other player?s activity.

You can sign up for an affiliate account through our website at:
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/affiliates

If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to
ask.

Best of luck on the tables!

The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker.


Gee.... thanks. I guess I'll be moving back to PokerStars until they "[organize] something to help players who are not receiving rakeback from an affiliate".

No comments: