Friday, March 7, 2008

Another nice run

I had another nice run last night. I cleared another $20 of my bonus and managed to pick up 4 more BI's at 10NL. I was up another BI and a half but lost two big hands. One was aces over kings and the other I flopped a set of sixes and he flopped a straight out of the big blind. The thing that really turns me about the two hands was... I knew it. The way they played the hands I knew exactly what they had, but I still couldn't lay them down. I'm gonna have to work on that. No HH cause I'm at work.

Also, I HIT QUADS 6 TIMES. It was insane. If I had PT up and running I could check but I didn't make much money off of them. Having quads is irritating when you know everyone will fold when you bet.

Played some Caribbean Stud on Carbon Poker last night. It was a very quick way to lose the last $30 I had on the site. Oh well, I never played there anywho.

Current BR:
Full Tilt - $180
Bodog - $90
Carbon Poker - busto

No comments: