Thursday, December 28, 2006

Post Christmas

Well my holiday season mostly over (New Year's on Monday). Back to the daily grind.

The Blogger Poker Tour finished up it's second season this past weekend with the grand final. Since I was at home with the family I was unable to watch any of it. The results are as follows:

1 purechaos
2 Evil666
3 ZowieZ
4 Irongirl
5 freeroll26
6 imjusthere4thebeer
7 brodoughno
8 ViezeMan
9 JayNYC
10 natsdad
11 EgonOlsen
12 astinaguy
13 kufolem
14 cerberi
15 skinski
16 Hacksaw2000
17 DawgRoyal
18 OhioMike
19 PearlSnapMan
20 iyatoni

Congratulations to all involved. Also, imjusthere4thebeer of the Poker Pub will also be sent to the Aussie Millions to keep us all update via the Aussie Millions Blog.


I personally haven't played much poker lately. I've been beta testing the Poker.com version 4.0 software. I have to say that I am very excited about it. There are still a few bugs that need to be worked out, but the new games are very nice. I mean, they have 5 Card Draw w/ Jokers. How awesome is that?!. Anyways, I hope everyone has a nice New Year's. Have fun and be safe.

See you all on the felt.

No comments: