Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas (or other assorted wintertime holidays)

Christmas is this Monday and oh boy..... I can't wait for it to be over. Forced gift giving makes me all warm and uncomfortable inside. At least my Christmas shopping is over and done with (I believe). I would not want to have to brave and big name stores this weekend. I'm sure they will be swamped with last-minute present buyers.

I am looking forward to seeing my family. It will be nice. I always like Christmas Eve. We have (for as long as I can remember) family and friends over on Christmas Eve. It is a holiday celebration that I actually enjoy.

I got an early present from one of my T.A.'s from this past semester. He miscalculated every one's grades and felt the need to correct his mistake. I went from a passing grade to a failing one. I get to take my software design class all over again.


Merry Christmas

No comments: