Thursday, April 17, 2008

Moving home after college

I have come to the realization that I will most likely be moving back home with my parents after graduating in May (assuming I don't fail classes). I have yet to decide how bad this situation is. Up until recently I had figured that this would be the worst possibility after graduation. However, my parents have seemed to have relaxed of late and living with them doesn't seem as bad as I once figured. What I'm really concerned about is moving back into the suburbs (def. -EV). I can not stand living in the suburbs. There is absolutely nothing to do. At least I would not have to pay rent and can get a good start on paying back my school loans. I could possibly even start saving some money.

There is also the consideration that my girlfriend (who is not graduating) will be in Australia for the semester studying abroad. I do not look forward to having the talk with her.

No comments: