Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hello April

Let us see.... March ended up pretty bad. I lost a few buy-ins at 25NL (which I will not be taking a shot at again until I am at least almost properly rolled for) and then a few at 10NL. I fell from $250+ to about $70 on Full Tilt and am currently sitting at about $100. Some of the money went over to Poker Stars. I currently am sitting on about $20 and am playing 2NL. It is amazing what some people will call with at 1¢/2¢. I also am holding an entrance to the Sunday Hundred Grand tourney on PS. I won it from a 70FPP SNG (had a bunch of FPPs from when I previously played on PS). Hopefully I can at least cash and add a few bucks to my BR on PS (I should probably take the T$ and play SNGs or something, but I want to play the MTT cause I'm not working on Sunday). I also still have $95 sitting on Bodog that I haven't touched in a while. I think I might use it to make bets on the Champions League.


Goals for April:

  • either work out rakeback on FT or move FT BR over to PS
  • build my FT BR back up to at least $200 (preferably $250)
  • build my PS BR up to $100+
  • get Iron Man Status on FT again this month (probably Silver again but Gold if possible)
  • post more on 2+2 and learn learn learn learn

No comments: